Skip to main content
Emergency First Aid (4/23/21) (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- The Heartsaver First Aid course provides students with the knowledge and application of techniques to manage first aid emergencies such as bleeding, broken bones, shock, operating an Epinephrine Pen, tourniquet use, bandaging, and environmental emergencies until the arrival of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) .
Students will receive an AHA Heartsaver First Aid certification, and an AHA BLS Provider (CPR) certification upon successful completion of this course. An additional fee of $21 will be added to tuition for the First Aid Certification card.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- HE112: Required Zoom orientation on Tuesday, January 4, at 6pm. Zoom link will be provided by instructor.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees