Skip to main content
Emergency Vehicle Operations (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Presents the most up-to-date information on ambulance and fire apparatus operations and the techniques used to safely operate them. This course provides the practical, hands on experience necessary for students to become safe and knowledgeable emergency vehicle operators. This course meets the requirements for Emergency Response and Transportation as outlined in the statewide Oregon Paramedicine degree.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- In person meeting dates to be announced.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees