Skip to main content
Introduction to Environmental Science (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Introduces the uses of chemical, physical, and biological principles to explain the complexity and diversity found in environmental systems. Designed for both environmental science majors and non -majors, and explores a wide range of environmental topics including the conservation of matter and energy, the atmosphere, nutrient cycles, the hydrologic cycle, population dynamics, biodiversity, human impact on the environment, resource and waste management, and the role of economics and politics in sustainability.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or WR91
- or WR91
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees