Skip to main content
Electronics Fundamentals I (DC) (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Covers the theory and application of direct current electrical concepts. Topics include common electrical components and measuring instruments; the utilization of scientific and engineering notation with mathematical analysis involving electrical and magnetic units; atomic basis of electrical activity; use of Ohm's Law and Kirchhoff's Laws to analyze electrical circuits; interrelationship of energy and power and the use of Watt's Law; analysis of voltage, current, and resistance relationships in series, parallel, and series-parallel resistive networks; circuit theorems and source conversions; branch, mesh, and node analysis methods; and theory and application of magnetism and electromagnetism.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees