Skip to main content
Digital Imaging: Photoshop (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Explores a wide range of digital imaging techniques from photo touch-ups to realistic scenes created from scratch. Digital image creation and manipulation commands and operations will be covered. Design, publishing concepts, and terms will be discussed. Particular attention will be given to creating files for effective output whether for printed media or electronic. Adobe Photoshop is the application currently used.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees