Skip to main content
Network Operating Systems (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Covers concepts related to network operating systems - specifically Windows Server. Topics include server hardware, user and group management, network file management, group policy, network printing, server maintenance, Domain Naming Services (DMS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and system backup and restore.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Students must have access to a PC that meets or exceeds the following requirements: 4GB RAM, 40GB free hard drive space, download bandwidth 5+Mbps, Multi-core CPU 1.8+GHz, 1366 x 768 or greater display and Hardware Virtualization (VT-x) enabled.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees