Skip to main content
Introduction to Networks (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Serves as a general introduction for students who need a foundation in current networking technology and a general overview of computer networks and concepts. Network topics include design essentials, media, interface cards, communications and protocols, architectures, operations, local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs), troubleshooting, and resources.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Students must have access to a PC that meets or exceeds the following requirements: 4GB RAM, 40GB free hard drive space, download bandwidth 5+Mbps, Multi-core CPU 1.8+GHz, 1366 x 768 or greater display and Hardware Virtualization (VT-x) enabled.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees