Skip to main content
General Chemistry III (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Completes general chemistry sequence. Presents a deeper view of thermochemistry, electrochemistry, nuclear chemistry, descriptive chemistry of the periodic table, the transition metals, and introduces organic chemistry and biochemistry. Students are directed in the use of laboratory instrumentation. Students must enroll in lecture, laboratory, and recitation sections. All three sections are required for this 5-credit class.
- Students must enroll in the lab and recitation that is held on the same day(s) and campus as the lecture.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees