Skip to main content
Entrepreneurship (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Acquaints students with the principles, terminology, and practical concepts related to the field of small business and entrepreneurship. Students will be able to describe the entrepreneur's mind set, define the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs and debunk common myths about them, and identify sources of successful business ideas. Students will also be able to differentiate among various small business entry strategies, assess marketing techniques used by entrepreneurs, compare/ contrast sources of financing, and analyze the advantages and disadvantages of franchising as a means of starting a business. The culminating project in this class is an interview with a local entrepreneur and a formal, written summary of that interview.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or WR121
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees