Skip to main content
Conflict Management (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Provides students with the skills to turn conflict into a positive experience. Students will identify what conflict is, positive and negative aspects of conflict, types and sources of conflict, and strategies in dealing with conflict. Through the use of self-assessment instruments, students will identify their personal conflict management style(s). Other topics include emotional aspects of conflict, determining which approaches to conflict management are over utilized and underutilized, and stress and anger management strategies used in conflict management.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or WR115
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees