Skip to main content
Anatomy and Physiology I (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- The first term of a three-term sequence. This course benefits students entering health professions, physical education and pre-professional medical or veterinary degrees. Emphasis is placed on the structure, function and regulatory mechanisms of the tissues, skin, skeleton, muscles and neurons. Includes a laboratory component that requires dissection.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Students must enroll in a lab that is held on the same day(s) and campus as the lecture.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees