Skip to main content
General Biology III (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Designed primarily for pre-professional students majoring in the biological sciences, science education, and related allied health fields. Topics include discussion of the fungal and plant kingdoms; the structure, growth, function and differentiation of leaves, roots, stems, flowers and plant reproduction; and basic principles of ecology the includes communities, population, ecosystems, the ecosphere and human impact on the environment.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Students must enroll in a lab that is held on the same day(s) and campus as the lecture.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees