Skip to main content
Introduction to Biology I (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Provides an overview of important principles, concepts and topics in biology. Designed for non-majors or those interested in learning more about biology. Science majors and pre-allied health professionals should take the 200-level biology series. Topics covered include atoms and molecules, basic chemistry, cell structure and function, cell respiration, cell division, photosynthesis, DNA structure, protein synthesis, and basic genetics.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Students must enroll in a lab that is held on the same day(s) and campus as the lecture.
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 39
- or RD30
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees