Skip to main content
The Art of Selling (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- What does it take to be a highly successful professional salesperson? This course guides students to explore and understand successful sales, and sales management behaviors. Students will develop competency in professional selling approaches, conversations and presentations, and sales management techniques. Course topics include creating value in the buyer-seller relationships, prospecting, sales call planning, communicating the message, negotiating for win-win solutions, closing the sale, as well as how to motivate, compensate and train sales people.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or WR115
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees