Skip to main content
Automotive Maintenance and Practices (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Introduces students to industry expectations related to professionalism. Includes communication in the workplace, effective employee/employer relations, and job search skills. Course is for second-year students only.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees