Skip to main content
Computer Proficiency Exam (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Monday, April 5, 2021 to Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- Exam fee is non-refundable.
- .475: Students should review proficiency exam introduction and study guide on the Computer Science website at go.roguecc.edu/department/computer-science/computer-proficiency-exam prior to registering for and taking the exam.
- .475: You must have access to Blackboard and know how to navigate Blackboard in order to take the exam. This test will be administered in Blackboard using test proctoring software to ensure test integrity and student identity. Students are required to use a computer with a web camera, Office 2016/2019, Windows 10 and Google Chrome installed.
- .475: Students may log into Blackboard and complete the exam anytime during the term until June 17, 2021.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees