Skip to main content
Introduction to Business Computing (Fall 2019)
- Course ID
|M W||9:00AM-10:50AM||RWC-CH2||R. Bagwell|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Fall 2019 lasts from Monday, September 23, 2019 to Friday, December 6, 2019
- Covers basic computer applications for business. Students will gain hands-on experience with Microsoft Office 365/2019 applications using file management, word processing, spreadsheet, media presentation, and desktop information management software to create a variety of business documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint slide shows. Students must have access to the following Microsoft applications: Word 2019, Excel 2019, and PowerPoint 2019.
- Requires a SIMNET code which is bundled with the textbook sold in the RCC Bookstore. DO NOT buy a used textbook or one from a 3rd party source.
- or WR115
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees