Commercial Truck Driving Practical Applications (Fall 2019)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th F||7:30AM-4:30PM||TRC-150||H. Lokken|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018 to Friday, October 26, 2018
- Provides the practical knowledge and skills necessary to successfully pass the Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) Class A license skills test (pre-trip inspection, brakes leak test, straight and 90 degree backing, and road test). Students will also safely demonstrate competency in all tractor/trailer maneuvers. Prerequisites: TD101 and TD110. Cost does not include applicable college fees. More information available at 245-7900.
- Prerequisites: TD101, TD110.
- Financial aid does not pay for this class.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees