Business Ethics (Fall 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2019 lasts from Monday, September 23, 2019 to Friday, December 6, 2019
- Waitlist Details
- 0 out of 0 available (0 slots used)
- Business ethics are important skills in the business environment. Developing the ability to recognize and analyze ethical situations is becoming more critical for successful business organizations. This course explores the multi-level effects of business decisions, emphasizing contemporary topics in business ethics. Panel discussions, article reviews, role-playing, guest speakers, and case studies are used to develop skills in recognizing and resolving ethical issues in business.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees