Skip to main content
Business Law (Fall 2019)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2019 lasts from Monday, September 23, 2019 to Friday, December 6, 2019
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Presents a brief introduction to the American legal system, structure of state and federal court systems, pertinent business legislation, Uniform Commercial Code, and obligations arising from tort law. Emphasis on formation, performance, discharge, and interpretation of contracts. Third party contracts, warranties, and product liability issues are also covered.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees