Skip to main content
Business Communications (Fall 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2019 lasts from Monday, September 23, 2019 to Friday, December 6, 2019
- Focuses on planning, creating, writing, and revising typical business documents such as letters, memos, reports, and presentations using current communication technologies (word processing, spreadsheets, graphical presentations, email, and the Internet). Understanding the purpose of communication in business is also covered. Use of word processing software for in-class/online assignments and examinations is required.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees