Financial Accounting II (Fall 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2019 lasts from Monday, September 23, 2019 to Friday, December 6, 2019
- Continues the study of financial accounting theory with more in-depth study of asset, liability, and equity accounting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Includes accounting for receivables; plant assets, natural resources, and intangibles; current and long-term liabilities; investments; payroll; stockholders’ equity; the preparation of the statement of cash flows; and financial statement analysis.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees