Skip to main content
Introduction to Business Computing (Fall 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2019 lasts from Monday, September 23, 2019 to Friday, December 6, 2019
- Covers basic computer applications for business. Students will gain hands-on experience with Microsoft Office 365/2019 applications using file management, word processing, spreadsheet, media presentation, and desktop information management software to create a variety of business documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint slide shows. Students must have access to the following Microsoft applications: Word 2019, Excel 2019, and PowerPoint 2019.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or WR115
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees