Skip to main content
Ready, Set, Work: Techniques for Landing a Job (Fall 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2019 lasts from Monday, September 23, 2019 to Friday, December 6, 2019
- Prepares students for employment by focusing on resume, cover letter, and application preparation; interview presentation; job search techniques; work ethic and professional image; interpersonal relationships; and business etiquette in the workplace. Students are expected to have completed most of their coursework toward a certificate or degree program before enrolling in this class. All students, both in-class and online, must complete an in-person, panel interview to pass the class (telephone or video-conferencing interviews do not meet this requirement).
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Distance learning fee of $20, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees