Skip to main content
Heartsaver CPR/First Aid/AED (Summer 2019)
- Course ID
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Saturday, August 24, 2019
- A classroom, video-based course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
Upon successful completion of the written and practical portions of the course, students will receive an American Heart Association’s (AHA) Emergency First Aid Heartsaver® card. This course is specifically for employees who require this type of certification in the workplace.
- Pocket mask and book required and must be purchased in RCC's virtual bookstore before date needed.
- Call 541-245-7504 for questions.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees