Skip to main content
Adv. Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) - Provider (Summer 2019)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Monday, July 8, 2019 to Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Addresses the core knowledge necessary to evaluate and manage an adult victim of a cardiovascular emergency or cardiac arrest. This advanced, instructor-led classroom course highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care, and immediate post-cardiac arrest care. Skills are taught in large group sessions and small group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios are presented. A valid AHA BLS Provider card is required. Not required, but recommended for success in the class are a good understanding of ECG interpretation and emergency cardiac pharmacology.
- Call 541-245-7504 for questions.
- A valid American Heart Association BLS Provider card and a good understanding of ECG Interpretation and Emergency Cardiac Pharmacology is required.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees