Ensuring Quality Care - Adult Foster Care Provider Training (Summer 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019 to Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- This online class covers state rules and regulations for becoming an adult foster care provider. Anyone planning to own an adult foster home or work in one as a Resident Manager is required to attend and pass this class. Basic computer skills recommended. For further class information, visit go.roguecc.edu/department/adult-foster-care. To register, phone 541-956-7303. Class is all online, except for local Southern Oregon EQC students, who must attend one in-person two-hour session of class on 8/21, 8:30 to 10:30 in the city of Central Point, location details provided in class.
Attending a free adult foster home orientation meeting is mandatory before taking a Rogue Community College EQC class. Proof of attendance must be submitted to Continuing Education offices prior to enrolling. It must be an orientation given after January 2018 or later since many regulations changed in 2018. The Southern Oregon orientation before this class is on 7/10, 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., in Medford. Orientations are provided by the Aging and People with Disabilities/Adult Foster Home Department. To sign up for an orientation call 541-618-7879. State-wide students, contact your local adult foster home licensors for their orientation schedule.
Payment is required at time of registration to confirm registration. Refunds are not available for any reason unless class is cancelled by Continuing Ed or RCC. If class is cancelled, a full refund of tuition will be made to student.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Start/Login instructions will be emailed to you about a week before the 7/31/19 class start date.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees