Business Law (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Presents a brief introduction to the American legal system, structure of state and federal court systems, pertinent business legislation, Uniform Commercial Code, and obligations arising from tort law. Emphasis on formation, performance, discharge, and interpretation of contracts. Third party contracts, warranties, and product liability issues are also covered.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees