Retail Management (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Introduces students to the field of retailing and provides an understanding of the types of businesses, strategies, operations, formats and environments through which retailing activities are carried out. Course takes a multi-disciplinary approach to consider the process and structure of retailing. Topics include planning, research, consumer behavior, store design and layout, merchandising strategy, management strategy, promotional strategy, and pricing strategy. Students will be able to discuss the overall importance of retailing and how it fits into the marketing environment, understand who the retail customer is, and apply the “four Ps” of marketing to the retail sector.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees