Conflict Management (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Provides students with the skills to turn conflict into a positive experience. Students will identify what conflict is, positive and negative aspects of conflict, types and sources of conflict, and strategies in dealing with conflict. Through the use of self-assessment instruments, students will identify their personal conflict management style(s). Other topics include emotional aspects of conflict, determining which approaches to conflict management are overutilized and underutilized, and stress and anger management strategies used in conflict management.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or WR115
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees