Principles of Marketing (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Designed to acquaint the student with basic marketing principles, terminology, and applied marketing concepts. Introduces students to the marketing concept, promotional and pricing strategies, consumerism, product and distribution strategies, governmental influence on marketing, marketing research, market segmentation, and consumer/industrial/government buying behavior.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Requires Internet access and familiarity with Rogue Online course management system.
- or WR115
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees