Management Fundamentals (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Emphasis is on the four functions of management (planning, organizing, directing and controlling) from a socially responsible and ethical view. Students will be able to distinguish among different types of plans, develop mission statements, set goals and objectives, design an organizational structure and recognize staffing and training issues. Exposure to motivation and leadership theories, managing human resources, working in teams, and evaluation of the planning process are included.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees