Ready, Set, Work: Techniques for Landing A Job (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Prepares students for employment by focusing on resume, cover letter, and application preparation; interview presentation; job search techniques; work ethic and professional image; interpersonal relationships; and business etiquette in the workplace. Students are expected to have completed most of their coursework toward a certificate or degree program before enrolling in this class. All students, both in-class and online, must complete an in-person, panel interview to pass the class (telephone or video-conferencing interviews do not meet this requirement).
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $20, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Students are required to complete a 15-minute, in-person mock interview at the Riverside Campus starting in Week 10 of the term. Students should contact the instructor to arrange a specific time and location.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees