Introduction to Business (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Introduces the history of business and economic systems in America. Covers the structure of business organizations by taking students through each of the functional areas of business: management, marketing, finance and accounting. The purpose of the class is to familiarize students with basic business principles and concepts through the use of terminology and examples. Students will also become familiar with the major sections of a basic business plan and the key elements found in each section.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees