Medical Assistant Practicum and Seminar (Cohort B) (Fall 2018)
- Course ID
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Friday, September 28, 2018 to Friday, November 30, 2018
- Provides hands-on clinical experience. Students work an average of 12 hours per week in a host site as part of the patient care team and experience first-hand the various operations within a primary, specialty and/or urgent care settings. Duties will be assigned according to students' skill level and the work needs of the host site. Students will participate in three seminars during the term - an orientation seminar to discuss expectations for the term; a mid-term seminar to discuss current activities and exchange details on experiences; and a concluding seminar to reflect on work experiences. Seminars are attended and moderated by an instructor, who uses the feedback gained to evaluate current practicum experiences and improve future practicum experiences. Students will be expected to expand their skill set during the sequence.
- Admission to the Medical Assistant program is required to register. Call 541-245-7565 for more information or visit www.roguecc.edu/alliedhealth/MA.
- Required face-to-face meetings are Fridays September 28, November 9, and November 30, 5:30-7:20 p.m., Riverside Campus, Room A-21.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees