Child Development (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Explores child growth and development from the prenatal period through middle childhood. Course may include an online component.
- Prerequisites: RD30 or RD90, and WR115 or appropriate placement test scores.
- Offered via interactive, two-way video technology.
- Requires online component as part of course.
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees