Primary Curriculum (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Designed for those planning to work with primary-age children. Covers how to select, present, and evaluate materials and activities for children six to eight years old. Emphasizes how to fulfill curriculum standards using developmentally appropriate teaching strategies. Course may include an online component.
- Offered via interactive, two-way video technology.
- Requires online component as part of course.
- Prerequisites: RD30 or RD90 and BT113 or WR115; ECE163 or ED165 or permission of instructor.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees