Preschool/Primary Development (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Explores child growth and development in detail from 3 through 8 years of age, including elements of quality programs for preschool and school-age children. Direct experience observing young children in a group setting will be an important part of the course. Course may include an online component.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Prerequisites: RD30 or RD90, and WR115 or appropriate placement test scores.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Community observations in early childhood settings are required.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees