Guiding Children in Group Settings (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Addresses positive ways to support children’s social-emotional development from birth to age 8 by understanding children’s behavior. Focuses on adult-child and child-child interactions and relationships.
- Offered via interactive, two-way video technology.
- Requires online component as part of course.
- Prerequisites: RD30 or RD90 and BT113 or WR115 or appropriate placement test scores; ECE125, ECE163, ED165 or permission of instructor.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees