Applied Child Development (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Examines the importance of encouraging creativity and promoting social and emotional development in young children. Explores appropriate guidance techniques. This course includes the CDA subject areas of creative, self, social, and guidance. Community observations in early childhood settings are required. Equivalent to ECE135A, ECE135B, ECE135C.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Community observations in early childhood settings are required.
- Prerequisites: RD30 or RD90 and WR30 or WR90 (WR91 substitutes for both), or designated placement test scores.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees