Early Childhood Education Best Practices (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Examines the basics of establishing a safe, healthy, and developmentally appropriate learning environment for young children. This course includes the CDA subject areas of safe, healthy, learning environment, physical, cognitive, and communication. Community observations in early childhood settings are required. Equivalent to ECE126A, ECE126B, ECE126C.
- Offered via interactive, two-way video technology.
- Requires online component as part of course.
- Prerequisites: RD30 or RD90 and WR30 or WR90 (WR91 substitutes for both), or designated placement test scores.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees