Image: Jump to Content Disability Services
Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Rogue Ambassadors

How to Apply

Next steps
  1. Apply for admission to RCC at
  2. Take a placement test prior to completing the next step and know your course placements in reading, writing, and math
  3. Apply for the Rogue Ambassador Scholarship when available.
  4. Submit an unofficial high school transcript with fall term grades via email to:

NOTE: Incomplete applications will be disqualified. If you have other college credits, send your official college transcripts to: RCC Attn: Student Records, 3345 Redwood Highway, Grants Pass, OR 97527.