Skip to content
Spacer RCC Admissions

Admissions and Recruitment

Advanced Placement (AP)

AP credit can be earned in high school for college-level classes based on successful completion of AP exams offered through the College Board. See the Advanced Placement Exam chart for information about passing scores.

Submit official AP score reports from A minimum of 12 credits toward any one-year certificate program and a minimum of 24 credits toward any two-year degree must still be earned at RCC.

Please submit your official AP scores to Admissions and Recruitment via the following options:

Drop Off: Scores, still sealed in their original envelope, may be dropped at the concierge station on each campus, during our concierge hours.

Mail: If you have official AP scores, submit your documents to the below address.

Rogue Community College
Attn: Registrar
3345 Redwood Hwy.
Grants Pass, OR 97527