facebook icon
Skip to content
Spacer Financial Aid at RCC

Financial Aid

Have Questions Ask Ossie

Visit MyFinAid to check your "To-Do List" and view your award information.

Click here for important 2024-25 Application information.

We are here to answer your financial aid questions. Contact your Financial Aid Advisor based on your program major.

Walk-in Hours:

Grants Pass - Redwood Campus (RWC)
Rogue Central, Welcome Center (map)
Medford - Riverside Campus (RVC)
Rogue Central, HEC Rm 102 (map)
White City - Table Rock Campus (TRC)
Rogue Central, Rm A-187 (map)

8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Payments accepted until 4:30 p.m.

click here to apply for FAFSA link
Federal School Code: 010071
(one code for all RCC campuses)

Click here to determine if you should complete the FAFSA
or the Oregon Student Aid Application
(ORSAA). (En espaƱol)

Financial Aid status messages, including requests for information and your award letter,
are sent to your RCC student email.

The Financial Aid Office's mission is to provide opportunities for students to access financial aid to achieve their educational goals.

Financial Aid completion assistance with TRIO EOCLooking for some financial help to make it through college?   More than 50 percent of students who attend RCC receive some sort of financial aid. Many are first-generation college students balancing a job, family life, and education.  Financial aid may be available for students who are full-time or part-time.  Your Financial Aid Advisor can provide you with information and assistance when applying for financial aid, including grants, loans, scholarships and part-time employment at RCC. For more information, check out Financial Aid Application and Process Information.

If you or your parents (for dependent students) have experienced a significant reduction in income since the tax year required on the FAFSA, or have had other special circumstances impact your household finances, you may want to consider requesting a Change in Income Appeal or a Special Circumstances Appeal. These provide students an opportunity to submit documentation that shows a more up-to-date and accurate snapshot of their financial situation. Please review the Change in Income Appeal and/or the Special Circumstances Appeal for more information and requirements.

2024-2025 FAFSA Information

The Department has started the soft launch of the 2024-25 FAFSA form, where the form will be available for periods of time over the coming days while we monitor site performance and respond in real time to any potential issues impacting the applicant experience. During the soft launch we will be initiating pauses to the site, during which time the form will not be available while our team makes improvements. As explained below, students and families will have ample time to complete the 2024-25 FAFSA, and do not need to rush to fill out the form immediately when the soft launch period opens.

Leading up to and during the soft launch, we uncovered some minor issues affecting users at various points in the application process, which is to be expected with the launch of a major new website. We are addressing these issues concurrently and will continue to monitor for additional issues users may encounter while we conduct the soft launch.

StudentAid.gov Account Creation Instructions (step-by-step) for Individuals Without a Social Security Number (SSN)

This process outlines the steps needed in order for an individual without an SSN to have their identity verified and StudentAid.gov account created.

Step 1: An individual should visit StudentAid.gov, select “Create Account” and complete all steps, including answering 1-4 knowledge-based verification questions via TransUnion®.

Step 2: Upon completing the Create Account process, the individual will see a confirmation page with the results of their identity verification. If they failed the TransUnion® process, the individual will be informed that FSA was unable to verify their information and that they must contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center (FSAIC) at 1-800-433-3243.
Note: The individual will also receive an email from FSA informing them to call FSAIC for next steps and verify their identity.

Step 3: Once the individual contacts FSAIC, FSA will create a case number and send them a verification email, which will include guidance on how to submit copies of unexpired acceptable documentation (listed below) to verify their identity. Individuals will also be required to submit an attestation and validation of identity form along with their approved identity documentation. This form will be available on Student Aid's Forms Library.

2023-24 Financial Aid Deadlines

(for registered students)
Summer 2023 May 12, 2023 July 10, 2023 August 24, 2023
Fall 2023 July 20, 2023 September 25, 2023 December 1, 2023
Winter 2024 November 3, 2023 January 8, 2024 March 15, 2024
Spring 2024 February 16, 2024 April 1, 2024 June 7, 2024