Jared Jeffrey Davis Scholarship (ID 4122)
- Start Date:
- The Jared Jeffrey Davis Scholarship has been created to help one student defray the high cost of university tuition. Jared believes that everyone who seeks high education should be able to do so. The Jared Jeffrey Davis Scholarship is the result of his commitment.
- The following requirements must be met to apply for the Jared Jeffrey Davis Scholarship.
• High school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
• Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
• Submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question.
• What is your best solution for resolution of the student loan debt crisis?
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply:
Submissions must be made via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information must immediately follow your 700-800 word essay:
• First Name/Last Name
• Phone Number
• Mailing Address
• Email Address
• If still in high school, please provide:
• Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD
• The college/university you are applying to, or have been accepted at
• If you are a freshman/sophomore/junior, please provide
• The accredited college/university you are currently enrolled at.
• Your current GPA
• Your personal bio in 270 characters or less.