Swag Soft Scholarship (ID 4100)
- Start Date:
- We are pleased to present the Swag Soft Scholarship for mobile app development and game development.
We will offer a grant of US$1000 to one student every year residing in either the Republic of Singapore, the United States of America or any countries within the European Union pursuing an education in any of the following areas:
• mobile app development and/or design
• game development and/or design
Through the grant, we hope to contribute to the welfare of worthy students studying the above subjects. Although not much, the grant is our way of paying it forward in our own little way and we hope that it will make a difference, even if slight.
Grant recipients will also get the opportunity to take up an internship in Swag Soft.*
How To Apply?
Interested candidates are required to submit the following using the form provided at the end of this page.
• Student ID or similar document proving enrollment in a valid and existing institution of studies.
• A link to an online portfolio showcasing coding and/or design abilities.
• A cover letter that introduces themselves and shares why they deserve the scholarship, how they plan to use the money and their aspirations for the future (1000 words).
- Min GPA:
- Min Age:
- In order to apply for the scholarship, you need to be enrolled in a high school, college undergraduate program, a bachelor or master’s program in a university in either Singapore, the United States or the European Union.
• Applicants must be at least 18 years old
• Applicants must be studying in the EU, the USA or Singapore
• Applicants must have a minimum unweighted 3.5 GPA