JustCoded Scholarship Program for College Students (ID 3877)
- Start Date:
- This year, we decided that after more than ten years of painstaking work in the field of web development, it’s high time that we started making a difference and empower other people in pursuing their goals. It's not the first time for our company to help those in need, but it’s the first time we’re willing to help receive education and provide web design and web development scholarships for students.
The digital world is expanding every day bringing to life new technology and changing our lifestyle. We love innovations and hope that our scholarship program for college will help somebody make a difference in other people lives too.
- Min GPA:
- Computer and Information Science
- We’re open to high school seniors and college students of any gender, age, and nationality because education should have no limits. A few eligibility requirements to get a scholarship for college:
• You should be currently enrolled at a college or university in a field of Computer Science, Technology and/or Mathematics.
• Residing in the US or the United Kingdom.
• Must be a graduating senior of a public or accredited private high school.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA.