TastySERPS Internet Marketing Scholarship (ID 3721)
- Start Date:
- At TastySERPS, our Philadelphia SEO company values education by helping those that are in need to fund their dreams. Since school can be extremely expensive, we understand how hard it can be to obtain your dreams of what you want to be. Since books, housing, tuition, the cost of undergrad and the cost of graduate school. Before you knew it, all of this can easily start adding up to the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more.
So we are pleased to announce that we are helping those that are in need of financial assistance by making it just a little bit easier. TastySERPS is pleased to be offering an annual $1,000 scholarship to an individual who are currently attending college or graduate school in the near future.
- ESSAY TOPIC
To apply, applicants must submit a 1000+ word essay on the following topic:
"HOW WOULD YOU DELIVER AN INTERNET MARKETING STRATEGY THAT IS CREATIVE AND DRIVES TRAFFIC TO THE BUSINESS OWNER'S WEBSITE FOR MORE SALES."
All personal information collected from scholarship applicants will be used only for the purpose of awarding the scholarship. No personal information be distributed, sold or provided to third parties.
By submitting your essay, you are giving permission for TastySERPS, to use name or essay on our website, newsletter, or other social media channels, if selected as the winner. Only one winner will be selected. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the notification within 7 business days, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. The prize will be issued in the name of an accredited college or university of a winner’s choice and can be used towards any fees and/or expenses associated with the winner’s education.
- Special Criteria:
- The application guidelines are as follows:
• Essays must be received by December 31, 2018 - 9 AM EST.
• Applications should be emailed to email@example.com in word format (.doc / .docx), links to Google Docs or PDFs will not be considered
• Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
• The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
• No additional information should be included.
• Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
- Use of proper citations