CCD Law Spokane Community Scholarship (ID 3715)
- Start Date:
- Two students will be awarded $500
- The CCD Law Spokane Community Scholarship is available to high school seniors who reside in Spokane or the valley (and nearby communities) and will be attending college in the fall.
- Min GPA:
- We ask that all applicants:
• Be a graduating high school senior
• Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Submit an essay of approximately 500 words in the form below telling us “How you would make the streets of Spokane safer”. We work with many car accident victims and personal injury cases here, and your answer could address anything from a dangerous intersection to how to curb texting and driving or even making roads safer for bicyclists. It’s up to you!