Cor-Law Scholarship (ID 3639)
- Start Date:
- In order to apply, write a 500+ word essay, on why education is important. Give us examples of how you’ve persevered through the obstacles in order to get an education. What have you learned from these challenges, and how will that prepare you for the challenges you face as a student in a higher education environment? Show examples, and defend your answer.
- Min GPA:
- • Participants must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.A.
• First maintain a cumulate Grade Point (average (GPA of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
• Submissions must be received by 8/15/2018
• Please send your information and submission via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org